Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wanted Poster


I made this photo on photoshop and ill take you through how i did it.

First of all i had to go and get a camera out and go into the studio and get a few pictures. Once i got back to the computer i flicked through the pictures and picked my favorite image to use.
Once i had selected it i then imported it into photoshop and began editing it.
I first of all went on google and searched for a texture that i wanted. I looked for old paper from wanted posters and found this one. The texture was a very weak and not very strong image so i used the burn tool to really make it stand out and look old and warn. After that i imported the picture into it and blended the corners in into the picture but it never worked as i would have licked it.

After that i added the text in and it was done. I exported it as a jpeg and uploaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment